Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Adventures...Again? Oh Yeah, and Weight Loss!

Well clearly I didn't commit to this blog the way I should have.  I just logged on for the first time in a long time and I see that my last post was in January!!!  REALLY???  Goodness gracious I sure can be lazy.  But all of that is behind me now.

I'm going to be making Comfy Cravings a little bit different and this time, I'm totally excited about it because it effects me directly.  Obviously I will still be making comfort foods, I'm just going to be tweaking my recipes a bit in order to make them healthier.  You see, my husband and I have begun a new commitment to ourselves and each other.  We have started a new diet and exercise program and we're both super stoked and feeling confident that we can pull this off.  We just started everything last Saturday, so that makes today a week!!  The funny thing is, I've always hated exercise, but knowing that he will be right next to me struggling and pushing himself just like me, I know I can do it!  Of course, the ultimate motivator for me is I know that babies are just around the corner for us and I want to be in my best health when I have life growing in me.

I hope that you will follow us on our journey and trust that the recipes I post will be just as yummy as before.  In the meantime, I would like to know what type of foods you, the reader would like to see.  Please comment and let me know and your suggestion could be chosen for my next kitchen adventure!!

1 comment: