Saturday, June 16, 2012

A New Arrival to the Family!

So I completely intended on making a meal that was super scrumptious on Friday and posting the recipe on here but Kelsey had different plans.  "Who is Kelsey?" you ask.  Kelsey is my super awesome, absolutely gorgeous new niece!!!  Now, don't get me wrong.  I am most definitely not complaining that I didn't get to cook yesterday.  I am so in love with my niece that any of my plans I had just don't seem to matter!  So hold on my lovely readers, I will probably be posting the recipe for some yummy fajitas sometime next week.  I'm shooting for Wednesday, and after next week I have a vacation so I'll have plenty of time on my hands to get this blog going!  In the meantime, enjoy this!!
TOP:  Grandpa holding Kelsey and Mason helping, MIDDLE: Grandma with Kelsey and Me with Kelsey, BOTTOM:  Kelsey, Kelsey, and Mason kissing Kelsey :)


No comments:

Post a Comment